The Master’s Degree and PhD programs offered by the Department of Mathematics of the Cinvestav-IPN are registered in the National Postgraduate System (SNP) of CONAHCYT. Students who are admitted to any program of the Department of Mathematics are therefore eligible to apply for scholarships offered by CONAHCyT and Cinvestav.
Admissions take place in January and August and the requirements are:
1. Scholarship Application form
2. Add or update your Professional resume/curriculum vitae registered and updated on the CONAHCyT web site.
3. For Ph.D., an average of 8.0 at least (or equivalent grade) in the previous educational level.
4. Certificate of 100% of credits
5. Official Identification Card
6. Being a full-time student
7. Previous scholarship holders of CONAHCyT scholarships must have graduated from the corresponding educational program and submit the release letter for that scholarship.
8. Submit all documents to the Department of Scholarship Programs of the Cinvestav so all information can be entered into the CONAHCyT web site.
9. Other additional documents required during the admissions period.